Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week #5 Thing #12

Okay, here's a goofy Voice Thread using one of my previous pictures. Since our library is closed over the summer, these have become my "Web 2.0 photo library" for practice. I was surprised to see how easy this was. I did view all the tutorials a number of times though. Also can see that the mic is always an issue. On one of the tutorials I could barely hear one of the comments made to a picture. My only mic is built in to one of our laptops, so this is me "super-projecting" right into the mic. Hope everyone can hear it and that it works right.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ok, that cracked me up... I needed a laugh after my computer "opportunities" today. Thanks

I have to admit that I LOVE voicethread. It is so easy and has so many uses. The mic thing is a problem if you don't have external mics. They aren't very expensive really and they do help with not only the volume of your voice but also in cutting out a lot of ambient background noise. Have fun with this.....

Ann